Pierre, Davanum,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I ended up using Pierre's 2nd
method - that seemed to me the most flexible deployment model. And it
worked perfectly.
(Seems kind of obvious in retrospect, but it sure wasn't to me until I read
your suggestions.

Steve Gruverman, Programmer
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

500 Southborough Drive | South Portland ME 04106