Hi,
Make sure you are using HTTP 1.1 and that u have http-chunking enabled....
When chunking is enabled the internals will just get the stream from the
data handler and then will stream it in to the message...

Also in the past I have seen people running in to trouble due to issues with
custom stream implementations.

One test you can do to figure out that you are not hitting a Axis2 bug or an
issue with ur impl is to observe the behaviour when by using a File instead
of the stream to create the datahandler..

thanks,
Thilina