Hi Dini,
           I am writing a handler[1] to do Basic Security Profile (BSP) 1.0
validation, as my GSoC project. With regard to your question, you can write
a handler[2] to do the validation. Then you can engage it as a module.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/general/HeshanSuriyaarachchi/GSoC2008/proposal
[2] - http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3529321

--
Regards,