Hi,

The code generated by AXIS in our software gets compilation errors when
using a complex WSDL that includes other XSDs.

The attached MessageInterfaces.zip file contains the xsdl file at
MessageInterfaces\wsdl\billingServices\v3.3\GetProfile.wsdl. This file
contain references to other xsd files which are located in different
directories inside the zip file. CodeGenerated.zip file contains the
codes generated by AXIS 1.4. The problem in the generated files is that
in some classes like CustomerListEntity and Phone, constructors of the
super classes are called with input parameters in different orders than
specified in the constructor definition.

It's a problem in Pre-Production environment and need an urgent
solution. Due to this problem, our product is not at all configurable at
the customer end.

Thanks

Shripad/Dhirendra