The attachements can ne found below

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2755

From: Shripad Gokhale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:46 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Code generation problem

Hi,

The code generated by AXIS in our software gets compilation errors when using a
complex WSDL that includes other XSDs.

The attached MessageInterfaces.zip file contains the xsdl file at
MessageInterfaces\wsdl\billingServices\v3.3\GetProfile.wsdl. This file contain
references to other xsd files which are located in different directories inside
the zip file. CodeGenerated.zip file contains the codes generated by AXIS 1.4.
The problem in the generated files is that in some classes like
CustomerListEntity and Phone, constructors of the super classes are called with
input parameters in different orders than specified in the constructor
definition.

It's a problem in Pre-Production environment and need an urgent solution. Due
to this problem, our product is not at all configurable at the customer end.

Thanks

Shripad/Dhirendra