From: Pantvaidya, Vishwajit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:17 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] REST webservice that returns pdf/word document

My Axis2 1.3 based webservice is working fine using MTOM attachments and
everything else. The default REST (POX) support also works well for the
existing webservices. Now I need to add a REST service that returns a
pdf/word document. The Axis REST doc says that "the GET based REST Web
services support only simple types as arguments and it should adhere to the
IRI
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-wsdl20-adjuncts-20060327/#_operation_iri_style
>  style", which means I cannot have xsd:base64Binary types in my wsdl. Is
there anyway I can add this webservice to return the word/pdf doc?

- Vish.