From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 August 2008 1:35 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: mtom file size

I would say it's possible..

thanks,
Thilina
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
I'm not sure whether Axis2 MTOM policy implementation supports such a
scenerio.. Other than that, I cannot think of any..

Does this mean that someone can send several large attachments concurrently and
take down the server by making it go out of resources?

Thanks,
Samisa...

thanks,
Thilina

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Shehan Simen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL