Thanks Sanjay
Iam able to run the stanalone client using rampart libraries and mar file.
Currently Iam using axis2 configuration file for username and password.
Can I do this programatically with out using teh configuration file ?
I have used outflowconfiguration below and its working fine.
OutflowConfiguration ofc = new OutflowConfiguration();
                        ofc.setActionItems("UsernameToken");
                        ofc.setPasswordType(WSConstants.PW_TEXT);
                        ofc.setUser("UserName");

options.setProperty(WSSHandlerConstants.OUTFLOW_SECURITY,ofc.getProperty());

                        PWCBHandler myCallback=new PWCBHandler();
                        myCallback.setUser("userName");
                        myCallback.setPass("Password");
                        options.setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF,
myCallback);

BUt Outflowconfiguration seems to be depracted with rampart 1.3.

How do I do this using RampartConfig class?