Here is RampartConfig which configures the client authenticator to use keystores
(services.xml)
<Service name="test">
    <messageReceiver class="org.apache.rahas.STSMessageReceiver"/>

        <!-- Action mapping to accept SCT requests -->

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/SCT</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Renew</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Cancel</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/SCT/Cancel</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Validate</actionMapping>

    </operation>

<!-- Using the config file -->
<parameter
name="token-dispatcher-configuration-file">META-INF/token-dispatcher-configuration.xml</parameter>

<!-- Configure Rampart to authenticate clients -->
<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="SigOnly"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
 xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy";>
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                <ramp:RampartConfig
xmlns:ramp="http://ws.apache.org/rampart/policy";>

                    <ramp:user>ip</ramp:user>
                    <ramp:encryptionUser>useReqSigCert</ramp:encryptionUser>

<ramp:passwordCallbackClass>PWCBHandler</ramp:passwordCallbackClass>

                    <ramp:signatureCrypto>
                        <ramp:crypto
provider="org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin">
                            <ramp:property
name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type">JKS</ramp:property>
                            <ramp:property
name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file">META-INF/rahas-sts.jks</ramp:property>
                            <ramp:property
name="org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password">password</ramp:property>
                        </ramp:crypto>
                    </ramp:signatureCrypto>

                </ramp:RampartConfig>

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.