Hi everybody, I've found a good tutorial on how to change and customize the
endpoint address format of hosted services via Axis2/C

you can see it here :
http://wso2.org/library/2663

But, as I work with axis2/java, it can't run of course.
I did not found anything like this tutorial on the network, so maybe you
could give me a good url, or just some clues ?

My operations are hosted in axis like :

http://personnalURL.com:18080/axis2/services/Service1/Operation1

and I would like to change it by something like :

http://personnalURL.com:18080/OtherServiceName/OtherOperation

is that possible ? to change the uri that if I retrieve a
http://personnalURL.com:18080/OtherServiceName/OtherOperation
in axis2, it will understand that the OhterServiceName is Service1 and
OtherOperation is Operation 1 ? if I configure everything ?

if someone have an idea .. ?