You can just rename the axis2.war file to project1.war, project2.war, ......
and then just deploy. No need to change any xml config files. Then you can copy
the .aar files in to the extracted project1, project2, ...folders. I think it
is very easy and won't take much time.

From: pierre betz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2008 5:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: changing the Http request URI

The NameOfTheProject have to be changed too..
so, if I rename axis2 folder, it will just work for 1 project, and not the
others.

I need something like :
 http://url:prot/Project1/services/ServicesNames
 http://url:prot/Project2/services/ServicesNames

2008/8/27 Shehan Simen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

You can put many aar files in to the WEB-INF\services folder. I am doing this
at the moment.

So you can have something like this:

http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName1

http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName2

http://url:18080/NameOfTheProject/services/ServiceName3

I don't understand the problem you have.