Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my Axis2 Java client polling a Axis2C server. The client is polling a status method of my server every ten seconds. After running some hours a always got a exception on client side, that to many files are opened.

So I searched where the problem is coming from and I found out, that the TCP
connections of my client are not closed after the operation is performed.
With lsof I see a increasing number of opened TCP connections like this:
java 11035 auger 12u IPv6 2621843 TCP ipecdas.fzk.de:45114->192.168.12.100:http (CLOSE_WAIT)

with the close_wait state. Is there any solution how I can close the connection from the Axis api? I tried stub.cleanup() and I always instantiated my stub new
for every query. Nevertheless, both solutions don't fixed my problem.

Kind regard
Michael