Hello Keith,

I played a bit with the option and found out that I can use it
when
1. instantiate the stub
2. query the service
3. set the option
4. instantiate the stub new for every ten second

If it is working I can't say at the moment - the application
must run for some hours.

Was this with you meant in your mail?

Kind regards
Michael

Michael Sutter wrote:
Hello Keith,

I'm a little bit confused about your reply. Did you really mean that I should set a new service client? Isn't the service client already set after initializing
my stub object?

What I have done is:
MyStub myStub = new MyStub(....);
myStub.._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTO_RELEASE_CONNECTION, true);

Is this what you mean?
Nevertheless if I set the option I always got a AxisFault:
Attempted read on closed stream.

Maybe I have done something wrong?

Kind regards
Michael

keith chapman wrote:
Hi Michael,

Can you try setting the property below.

stub._setServiceClient.getOptions.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTO_RELEASE_CONNECTION,
true);

Thanks,
Keith.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Michael Sutter