Aries
Everythigg seesm to be ok, my WSDL is correct and it also expose my binding as
JMS (see the snipset below).

Now...how can I invoke this WS through JMS? Is there any tools like SoapUI
where I can give my wsdl and shoot? (I can do just like that if I use the HTTP
request within SoapUI, but if I use the JMS, it seems to not reacting. Even my
ActiveMQ console seems not to receive any new message).
Just build a standard Axis2 client, and use the JMS EPR..
Furthermore, how can I build a JMS client for this particular WS? (any example
code???)
See code at : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/trunk/java/modules/samples/src/main/java/samples/userguide/ and the corresponding docs at : http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#Sample253

You can use the standard Axis2 client with a JMS EPR

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org