From: Dwiputera Aries Fajar (CI/AFR-SG) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 3 september 2008 9:01
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis2 + jms

Hi all,

I'm quite new to AXIS2 and JMS, so I hope someone in the forum can help me.
We are trying to expose our Webservice through JMS. We are using AXIS2 and
exploring ActiveMQ.

So...i have performed all the necessary steps from :

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/jms-transport.html

Everythigg seesm to be ok, my WSDL is correct and it also expose my binding as
JMS (see the snipset below).

Now...how can I invoke this WS through JMS? Is there any tools like SoapUI
where I can give my wsdl and shoot? (I can do just like that if I use the HTTP
request within SoapUI, but if I use the JMS, it seems to not reacting. Even my
ActiveMQ console seems not to receive any new message).

Furthermore, how can I build a JMS client for this particular WS? (any example
code???)

Thanks,
Aries

<wsdl:port name="echoJmsSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:echoSoap11Binding">
<soap:address
location="jms:/echo?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
<wsdl:port name="echoJmsSoap12Endpoint" binding="ns:echoSoap12Binding">
<soap12:address