I am using Axis2 1.4 and I have JAXWS Web Services deployed in *.aar files.
I have the JAXWSMessageReceiver configured in the service.xml, but get an
exception because the EndpointDescription parameter in the service is null
and it tries to do this:

Parameter endpointDescParam =

                service.getParameter(EndpointDescription.*
AXIS_SERVICE_PARAMETER*);

        *if* (endpointDescParam == *null*) {

            *throw* *new* RuntimeException(Messages.*getMessage*(
"JAXWSMessageReceiverNoServiceClass"));

        }

Does anyone know how this gets set? It seems like the only place I've found
is in EndpointDescriptionImpl.addToAxisService(), but what do I need to do
to get this logic to be called?

Thanks,

Ben