It should be specified in the http transport listener of the axis2.xml.  You
can have a look at
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/mashup/java/modules/core/conf/axis2.xmlfor
an example usage. This is the axis2.xml used in the WSO2 Mashup Server
[1]

Look for the following.

<!--
       Uncomment the following to enable Apache2 mod_proxy. The port
on the Apache server is 80
       in this case.
        -->
        <!--<parameter name="proxyPort">80</parameter>-->

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/mashup