doesnt make sense to use the same
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer
class for both http and https transport
this is the SSL configuration  I see for configuring HttpCoreNIOSSLListener in
axis2.xml

<!-- the non blocking https transport based on HttpCore + SSL-NIO extensions
    <transportReceiver name="https"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLListener">
        <parameter name="port" locked="false">9002</parameter>
        <parameter name="non-blocking" locked="false">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="keystore" locked="false">
            <KeyStore>
                <Location>identity.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
                <KeyPassword>password</KeyPassword>
            </KeyStore>
        </parameter>
        <parameter name="truststore" locked="false">
            <TrustStore>
                <Location>trust.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
            </TrustStore>
        </parameter>-->
        <!--<parameter name="SSLVerifyClient">require</parameter>
            supports optional|require or defaults to none -->
    <!--</transportReceiver>-->

//the default behaviour is to  have your service engage Rampart module as in
this definition in services.xml
<service...
    <module ref="rampart" />

    <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature</items>
        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>

    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature</items>
        <user>service</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample04.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
      </action>
    </parameter>
..
</service>
HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.