Keith.

[1]
http://www.keith-chapman.org/2008/07/using-tcp-monitor-to-debug-web-service.html

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:19 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I generated the stubs using the WSDLToJava tool.

Sangita Pandit
728 1606

From: keith chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 11:47 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error "HTTP :unsupported content-encoding of 'identity' found"

Hi,

How did you write the client for this service? Did you use ServiceClient API or did you use a generated stub?

Thanks,
Keith.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am getting this error when webservice client is trying to make a call to the webservice method. I am using the released version of Axis2 1.4.1.

See stack trace here
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP :unsupported content-encoding of 'identity' found at org .apache .axis2 .transport .http.AbstractHTTPSender.processResponse(AbstractHTTPSender.java:223) at org .apache .axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.java:265) at org .apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java: 190) at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75) at org .apache .axis2 .transport .http .CommonsHTTPTransportSender .writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:371)

at org .apache .axis2 .transport .http .CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java: 209) at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java: 448) at org .apache .axis2 .description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java: 401) at org .apache .axis2 .description .OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228) at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java: 163) at com .dell .gmfs .backlog .cdas.OrderStatusServiceStub.Extract(OrderStatusServiceStub.java:1056) at com .dell .gmfs .backlog .cdas.OrderStatusServiceTest.testExtract(OrderStatusServiceTest.java: 37)
at sun .reflect .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun .reflect .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java: 124)
at org .eclipse .jdt .internal .junit .runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:130) at org .eclipse .jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)

Please advise what I am doing wrong.

I have tried both XMLbean and databinding approach to generate the client code.

Thanks
Sangita Pandit
728 1606

--