From: keith chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:20 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error "HTTP :unsupported content-encoding of 'identity'
found"

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Andreas Veithen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Googling for "Content-encoding: identity" reveals that this is
actually quite common, so I guess that we should indeed support it.

Exactly. And we wont have to do much jsut ignore the content-type if its
identity.

Thanks,
Keith .

        Andreas

        keith chapman wrote:

                Interesting, It says SHOULD NOT but not MUST NOT. So it
may be acceptable to have this header too. I guess one could argue that
Axis2 should ignore it if there is a header which says Content-encoding:
identity. WDYT?

                Thanks,
                Keith.

                On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Andreas Veithen