Martin Gainty wrote:
Good Morning Samisa-

i did'nt see any documentation for either TCPServer or axis2_tcp_server_start
i do see this configuration for TCPServer in axis2.xml displayed as

    <!--Uncomment if you want to have TCP transport support-->
    <!--transportReceiver name="tcp"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer">
        <parameter name="port">6060</parameter-->>
<!--If you want to give your own host address for EPR generation--> <!--uncomment the following paramter , and set it as you required.-->
        <!--<parameter name="hostname">tcp://myApp.com/ws</parameter>-->
    <!-- /transportReceiver -->

I see this connection between TCPServer and axis2_tcp_server* functions?
    public static synchronized void start() throws Exception {
        if (count == 0) {
            // start tcp server

File file = new File(TestingUtils.prefixBaseDirectory(Constants.TESTING_REPOSITORY));
            System.out.println(file.getAbsoluteFile());
            if (!file.exists()) {
throw new Exception("Repository directory does not exist");
            }

            ConfigurationContext er =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(file
                            .getAbsolutePath(), file
                            .getAbsolutePath() + "/conf/axis2.xml");
            try {
                Thread.sleep(1000);
            } catch (InterruptedException e1) {
                throw new AxisFault("Thread interuptted", e1);
            }
            receiver = new TCPServer(UtilServer.TESTING_PORT, er);
            receiver.start();

        }
        count++;
    }

so the only configuration i see happens in axis2.xml and is 3rd param to TCPServer I have'nt seen any ability to configure number of worker threads either declaratively or programatically?

AFAIK, this is not configurable. You might have to change the TCPServer code.

Samisa...

assuming they are related I havent seen any documentation on AxisWorker?

Advise on locating any of threads or documentation on how they are configured is appreciated

thanks,
Martin Gainty
GMT+5
(e)[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns%21550F681DAD532637%215295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>