Hello,

I found a thread where someone asked this in 2006 but he did not report his
progress...  http://markmail.org/message/rq6ldgrwjqkgrdya

I even found your article Deepal:
http://www.developer.com/java/ent/article.php/10933_3777111_1

After more research, I think there is no archetype.
The best thing I can do is use a web application structure and embed axis2.

Anyway, I will try this and then the plugins. I'll report back

Thanks

--
David Ojeda