Thanks for the link provided. (http://wso2.org/library/2068) . That gave a
good insight of the detail of Beans generated.
Here is my xml string:

<ns3:CustHeader xmlns:ns3="http://webservices.cust.com/cg/4.0/Core/";
xmlns:soape
nv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0"><ns3:O
rigin xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:type="ns3:EndPoi
nt" entityID="entityid" organizationID="abc" systemType="systype"
/><ns3:Desti
nation xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:type="ns3:EndPo
int" entityID="entityid" organizationID="abc" systemType="systype"
/><ns3:Inte
rmediaries><ns3:EndPoint xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; x
si:type="ns3:EndPoint" entityID="entityid" organizationID="abc"
systemType="sy
stype" /></ns3:Intermediaries></ns3:CustHeader>

Another observation: I have CustHeader as well as CustHeader1 classes in the
generated src. In my client code, i am passing CustHeader1 instance as a
second parameter, which contains CustHeader instance.