From: Jason Wells [mailto:ja...@wells.me]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 5:14 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Session cookie in ADB client HTTP request

Hi,

I used wsdl2java to generate an ADB client that goes against a
stateful service in Axis2. When I call service operations with the
client, the JSESSIONID that the server sends in the HTTP responses
aren't maintained in its requests, so the server opens a new session
with each request. How can I configure the client to maintain the
session? In other words, I want to do what it looks like you can do in
Axis1 with these settings:

Stub.setMaintainSession(true);
Stub._setProperty(Call.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, new Boolean(true));

Thanks,
Jason