This still isn't working for me, and I really need a solution pronto. Can anyone point me to an example of an ADB client that does this?

Jason

On Jan 28, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Jason Wells wrote:

Hi Amila,

With this set, the server is still instancing one service object per request, and when I examine the interaction in tcpmon, I still don't see JSESSIONID in the stub's requests. Anything else I need to do?

Jason