Hi folks,

Am a novice to WSDL and would like to seek your advice please on literal
encoding with SimpleHttpServer. :-) In short - how do I enable literal
encoding in Axis2 with SimpleHttpServer ? All the examples I saw refer to
services.xml which I don't have ?

The long version:
================

There is a system running Axis 1.4 which I'd like to connect to an
application I am building. My application runs on Axis2 and exposes a POJO
by means of AxisService.createService().

I tried but the integration is not working. The issue seems to stem from the
Axis2 autogen WSDL which uses text/xml encoding. I mocked up a quick test
class in Eclipse 3.4.1 EE (which comes with an Axis 1.4 plugin) and it works
fine.

When I examine the autogen WSDL in Axis 1.4 and Axis 2.1.4, I can only see
the major differences to be text/xml vs. literal :

In Axis 1.4:
=============
   <wsdl:operation name="abcService">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="abcServiceRequest">
         <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="abcServiceResponse">
         <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
   </wsdl:operation>

In Axis 2:
=========
   <wsdl:operation name="abcService">
      <http:operation location="SimServer/abcService"/>
      <wsdl:input>
         <mime:content type="text/xml" part="abcService"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
         <mime:content type="text/xml" part="provisionService"/>
      </wsdl:output>
   </wsdl:operation>

I'd be grateful for your advice and pointers. :-)

cheers