Hi all,

I am sure I am missing something simple but I have not been able to
figure it out.

I build the security header using wss4j 1.5.4 and use Axis 1.4 to send a
signed request out. The sample server sends back a signed reply.
However, my Call.invoke throws a fault. I debugged using TCPMON and see
that the reply is coming back from the Sample Server. The fault is
thrown because I am not handling the reply properly. The fault thrown
is:

Did not understand "MustUnderstand"
header(s):{http://docs.oasis-open.org/

wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd}Security.

How do I configure my call.invoke() to be able to handle the reply that
is coming back. Do I have to use some handler to do this? If any of you
have some sample code that would be great.

Thanks for any help,

--kumar