Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie with webservices and AXIS and I'm trying to build a webservice
using wsdl2java. I want to make an operation that needs a string as a
parameter.
Then I've written this xml:

(...)
    <wsdl:message name="getTestRequest" >
        <wsdl:part name="id" element="xs:string" />
    </wsdl:message>
(...)

But the generated code doesn't compile. If I use this code instead:

<wsdl:types>
        <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://example.org/foo";
            elementFormDefault="qualified">

            <xs:element name="identificator">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element name="id" type="xs:string" />
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
(...)
    <wsdl:message name="getTestRequest" >
        <wsdl:part name="id" element="tns:identificator" />
    </wsdl:message>
(...)

The code builds succesfully, but the string is encapsulated in an useless
class. There is no better way to pass a simple parameter?
Thanks,

Edu