Sudhir,

Sorry, no progress from my end.

Currently I just have the WSDL and we are building our sw-client
against that. Unfortunately we will not have an opportunity to test
against the server until later, so we will not discover if ADB has a
limitation until we have chewed up a lot of time.

I am really happy with ADB - I think I have wrapped my head around
it's main ideas - but there is still that lingering concern to
discover if it will work.  As I mentioned earlier in the thread we do
have several instances of "restriction" in our WDSL - ubt it looks to
be at the simple end of the spectrum.

If anyone has any "feel" for ADB's limitations we would really
appreciate guidance.

Cheers,
-Damian