Hi all,

Does someone managed to publish a web service in axis 2 that extends an abstract class containing the method to call.

Here's an example to illustrate:
package pack;
import pack.MyAbstractClass;
public class MyWebService extends MyAbstractClass{
    public MyWebService (){
   };
}

public abstract class MyAbstractClass{
   public OMElement read(OMElement xml){

my services.xml

   <service name="mywebservice" >
       <parameter name="ServiceClass">pack.MyWebService</parameter>
       <operation name="read">
           <messageReceiver
   class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
       </operation>
    </service>

Here an extract of the wsdl generated by axis2
<*<wsdl:types />*
 <wsdl:message name="*readRequest*" />
 <wsdl:message name="*readResponse*" />
- <#> <wsdl:portType name="*soldemvtPortType*">

I'm getting the following error when calling the web service:
The ServiceClass object does not implement the required method in the following form: OMElement read(OMElement e)

Is there a constraint with abstract classes?

Thanks in advance

Un geste responsable aujourd hui pour preserver demain.
N imprimez ce message que si necessaire.

Please, consider the environment before printing this email.

begin:vcard
fn:Laurent EVEN
n:EVEN;Laurent
org;quoted-printable:SAB Ing=C3=A9nierie Informatique;Service RIC - Bureau 203
adr;dom:Rue Henri Becquerel;;CP27 - P.I.B.S.;VANNES;;56038
email;internet:laurent-e...@sab2i.com
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur d'=C3=A9tudes
tel;work:+33 (0)2 97 01 59 59
tel;fax:+33 (0)2 97 01 59 50
url:http://www.sab-tm.com
version:2.1