Hi,

I have a web service which must be deployed on multiple servers.  It's the
same web service, except for a few differences in the services.xml file
(configuration information, such as database connection string, etc...).

I'm coding this web service in Eclipse, and so what I do is I set up
services.xml for the first server, build the service, and then use Axis2's
admin module on the first server to deploy it;  I modify services.xml for
the second server, build, then deploy that one;  and so on for the other
servers.

There must be a better way ?

For example, is there a way for an Axis2 service to get its configuration
from a file outside the .aar, so that it doesn't need to be deployed every
time ?

Or, is there a way in Eclipse I can automate the creation of the different
versions of the service ?

What's the best practice on this ?

Thanks.