Hi all,

I have some classes in a jar which is located in the WEB-INF/lib directory of my application.
I deployed several services in this application.
So far so good but.... (always a but ;) )
I'm doing a classforname from my jar fil (WEB-INF/lib) that try to instantiate a class inside a service (aar)
I'm getting a classnotfound exception.
I found several post on the internet talking of classnotfound exception but only for service deployment I also used the parameter ServiceTCCL for my service ( <parameter name="ServiceTCCL" locked="false">composite</parameter>) without success.

If you have any clue on how to solve this problem, please, let me know

Bye
Laurent

Un geste responsable aujourd hui pour preserver demain.
N imprimez ce message que si necessaire.

Please, consider the environment before printing this email.

begin:vcard
fn:Laurent EVEN
n:EVEN;Laurent
org;quoted-printable:SAB Ing=C3=A9nierie Informatique;Service RIC - Bureau 203
adr;dom:Rue Henri Becquerel;;CP27 - P.I.B.S.;VANNES;;56038
email;internet:laurent-e...@sab2i.com
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur d'=C3=A9tudes
tel;work:+33 (0)2 97 01 59 59
tel;fax:+33 (0)2 97 01 59 50
url:http://www.sab-tm.com
version:2.1