Andreas,

thanks for your response.
Basically, my class in the WEB-INF/lib contains core functions which are used by all services.
Each service contains specific code.
for each service call, I have
service -> core (web-inf/lib) -> service
Is there a simple way to get the classloader dynamically for a class in WEB-INF/lib directory?

Laurent

Andreas Veithen a écrit :
Laurent,

By design, there is a distinct class loader for each AAR. This is
important to isolate services from each other. The classes in the JARs
in WEB-INF/lib are loaded by the Web app class loader, which is the
parent of the AAR class loaders. It is therefore normal that a class
in WEB-INF/lib (or WEB-INF/classes) can't load a class from an AAR
file. There are ways around this, but first you should make sure that
you are not running into this issue because of a flaw in your design.
What is actually the use case for this?

Andreas