Hi All,

I have a web service class embedded into my project to use existing source.
In my .aar file, I have only services.xml file.

This web service is working well when I deploy project manually (copying
.aar and sources in tomcat directory).

But when I use JBuilder5.0 to build and run project, its shows following
error,

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following error
occurred during schema generation: Class Not found: com.vua.ws.wservice

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGrou
p(ArchiveReader.java:151)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:81)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:136)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
597)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:144)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:330)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:227)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:131)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAx
isConfigurator.java:284)

            at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationCont
ext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:82)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.ja
va:516)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:436)

However, This error creates no problem in running existing project.

Is there any fix to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

===================================================================================================
Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments
transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this e-mail and
any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed or altered
without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing,
circulation or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment
transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it in error please
notify OTS Solutions at i...@otssolutions.com