I realised you are trying to deploy your service programatically...if so,
try to deploy in the directory format...don't make aar just provide the
directory path where your class and sercices.xml files are present..it
should work..

Chinmoy

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Vaibhav Arya <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com