Hi,

I tried to do this.

                header.addChildElement("userID").addTextNode("java");
                header.addChildElement("userPwd").addTextNode("sun");
                ((Stub) portType).setHeader(header);

but the problem is, I get a null response back from the service. I used a
tool called SoapUI to call the service, I was getting back the response. Is
there a way to see what SOAP xml request is being sent? I mean a way to log
or do a standard out?

Thanks,
Samanth.