Hi Swapna,

   Thanks for you response.

    **I am doing something like this:

        WebServiceLocator service = new WebServiceLocator();
        WebServiceSoap_PortType portType = null;

        try {

            portType = service.getWebServiceSoap();

            service.setWebServiceSoapEndpointAddress(address);
            ((Stub)portType).setUsername("java");
            ((Stub)portType).setPassword("sun");

                ConsumptionHistoryDetails chd = new
ConsumptionHistoryDetails(1234);

                ConsumptionHistoryDetailsResponse response  =
portType.getConsumptionHistoryDetails(chd);

System.out.println("request :
"+service.getCall().getMessageContext().getRequestMessage().getSOAPPartAsString());

        }catch(Exception e){
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

looks like I am not able to connect to the service. Could you please let me
know if I am missing something?

Thanks,
Samanth.