Hi Andrea,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Andrea Rossi <rossi.andrea1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I create a java application that use axis2 service call.

Looks like you are making a web service call to some outside service, from
your application. That means you are using the Axis2 client API. Am I
correct?

> the axis library must by installed also on server side because my
> application run properly, or is not necessary to do this?

This is not very clear to me. Can you please explain a bit more?

You can host a web service using Axis2 (using simple Axis2 server, Tomcat
ect..). If the service you are calling is hosted by someone else, you don't
have to worry about whether that service is hosted using Axis2 or some other
web service engine.

Thanks,
~Isuru

--