Hi

I wanted to try out to make a web service async, does anyone know of a
cookbook how to do that? I found this link[1] explaning how I want my
service to work. is it the AsyncMessageReceiver  from the integration module
in axis2 svn I should use? Basically I need som help and guide how to enable
async behavior on the server side, I know how to do it on the client side,
for getting a non-blocking using two transport channels.

any tips or hint on this topic?

cheers, Håkon

[1] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-axis2/

--