hi

thanks for the tip.

I've added the parameter to the service.xml file. For simulating a "long"
running ws I 've got a simple echo service where I sleep the thread in 1
minute, like this

try {
        Thread.sleep(60000);
    } catch (InterruptedException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    }

And my client looks like this

EchoServiceStub stub;
    try {

        ConfigurationContext context = ConfigurationContextFactory
            .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repository",
                null);

        stub = new EchoServiceStub(context,
            "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/EchoService";);
        stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing");

        EchoServiceCallbackHandler callback = new
EchoServiceCallbackHandler() {

        public void receiveResultSayHi(SayHiResponse resp) {
            System.out.print("in callback " + resp.getHiResponse());
            System.exit(0);
        }

        public void receiveErrorSayHi(Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();

        }
        };

        SayHi hi = new SayHi();
        hi.setHi("testu");

        stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setUseSeparateListener(true);

        stub.startSayHi(hi, callback);
    } catch (AxisFault e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    } catch (RemoteException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();

But even when I use separate transport listeners I get

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:193)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:371)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:209)
    at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine$TransportNonBlockingInvocationWorker.run(AxisEngine.java:630)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
    at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

on the client side.

Any more configuration needed on either sides?

cheers, Håkon