Hi Gerhard,

Please see my comments inline.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:21 PM, gerhard presser <gpres...@groiss.com>wrote:

> Hi Nandana,
> -)Thanks for the explanation. Will the opensaml1.1 references be cleared
> out
> in the final release?

IMO porting the SAML 1.1 code to use OpenSAML 2.x needs significant amount
of work, since there is a drastic API change from OpenSAML 1.1 to OpenSAML
2.x. So I think this will not be fixed in the Rampart 1.5 release.

> -)At least the slf4j-jdk14 lib should be obsolete if another logging
> framework is used!?

This is an added dependency from OpenSAML 2. OpenSAML 2 uses slf4j for its
internal logging requirements.

> regards,
> Gerhard

Is there anything that restricts you from using these jars ? If so please
post it here, we can look for an alternative if possible..

Thanks.
/ thilina