>From memory (apologies in advance if this is off the mark), I think it's the
axis2 client stub that will serialize multiple calls - i.e. will finish one
request/response before beginning another. So if you want to parallelize the
calls, what's needed is multiple client stubs, and multiple threads to run
them in.

[I used java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor, one stub object per thread,
to do some basic load testing of a service.]

Regards,

Michael