Hi I am unable to invoke webservice from stub created from WSDL by axis2.

When I import the WSDL in SoapUI it works fine. (web service executes fine
and returns results.

I get following error.
**********************
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
****************************

I put TCPMonitor to intercept call to server. I can see that calls goes to
server. And web service returns results after some time (see timeout below
code)

Following is my code. The code is generated by eclipse code generation
plugin.
**********************

com.gene.esb._default.ramesh.proxytest.rameshhelloworld.Ramesh_ProxyTestServiceStub
stub = new
com.gene.esb._default.ramesh.proxytest.rameshhelloworld.Ramesh_ProxyTestServiceStub("http://localhost:8080/soap/testWS";);

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10*1000);

com.gene.esb._default.ramesh.proxytest.rameshhelloworld.Ramesh_ProxyTestServiceStub.RameshHelloWorld
rameshHelloWorld4 =
(com.gene.esb._default.ramesh.proxytest.rameshhelloworld.Ramesh_ProxyTestServiceStub.RameshHelloWorld)
getTestObject(com.gene.esb._default.ramesh.proxytest.rameshhelloworld.Ramesh_ProxyTestServiceStub.RameshHelloWorld.class);
                // TODO : Fill in the rameshHelloWorld4 here
                __RameshHWInput request = new __RameshHWInput();
                request.setRequest("This is input");
                rameshHelloWorld4.setRameshHWInput(request);
                RameshHelloWorldResponse response =
stub.RameshHelloWorld(rameshHelloWorld4);
                //stub._getServiceClient().
                assertNotNull(response);

The test case fails after 10 seconds. If I increase the timout to 60
seconds, the test case fails after 60 seconds.

Any help is appreaciated.