My suggestion consists of debugging the server side by attaching the Axis2
Java code/thread from Eclipse.
The recipe is:
1. Start Tomcat with the required flags and  parameters:
    start C:\...\apache-tomcat-6.0.20\bin\catalina jpda start
    (eventually look inside the catalina.bat to identfy the debug port, 8000
2. From Eclipse, attach Tomcat with the remote debugger, see remote Java
Application from de debug configuration panel, breakpoint your service code,
later go down in the axis2 stack

consume the service again;