Hi,
I'm knee deep in spec's and have hit a showstopped regarding provision
of security credentials on the client.

I have an annotated EJB running on Jboss5.x that in unsecured mode, can
be called from a client ok, I've also proved the server-side
authentication/authorization with a web-browser.  The EJB annotations
are as follows:

@WebService(endpointInterface="com.xxxxx.IService", serviceName =
"MyService")
@Stateless
@WebContext(contextRoot="/myapp", urlPattern="/myservice",
secureWSDLAccess=true, authMethod="BASIC")
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT)
@SecurityDomain("my-domain")
@EndpointConfig(configName="Standard WSSecurity Endpoint")
@RolesAllowed({"user"})

The problem on the client is that I cannot get the BindingProvider that
is needed to access the RequestContext, to set user/pass. This generates
a ClassCastException:

BindingProvider provider= (BindingProvider)port;

Ive seen some posts that say Axis can't handle the 2006 JAX-WS 2.0 spec,
can someone clarify if this is the case, is there anything I can do to
work around this right now?

Im using Maven, so if there are work arounds in generating WSDL and
generating a new client from that, I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers,
Andy.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.