I used WSDL2Java to create all my Web service classes.  I do not have any
custom code.  Everything in my project is autogenerated.  My web service
works fine in Axis 2 version 1.3 and Axis 2 version 1.4.1.  When I migrated
to 1.5.1 I get timeouts.  Specifically the error says:

HTTPSender.sendViaPost INFO - Unable to sendViaPost to
url[http://127.0.0.1:8080/mywebservice/]
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectionPoolTimeoutException:  Timeout
waiting for connection.

I looked to see if there was a migration guide from 1.3/1.4 to 1.5 that
addresses this issue, however I have been unable to find one.  This web
service has worked for almost a year, but I am curious if the new version of
Axis has revealed some sort of flaw or if there is an actual problem in
1.5.1.

Has anyone had a similar problem or has anyone solved this problem? Any help
would be appreciated very much.  Thanks!

Sincerely yours
Phil Willemann