Hello all,

We are having a problem with some Axis2 client code that is making a web
service call to a server we do not control where that server gets locked up in
some kind of bad state after having accepted a connection from us, but it does
not read all of the request.

The data is relatively large (> 2 megabytes) and our client code ends up
getting blocked on a socket write call.  We've successfully determined how to
configure a timeout for the initial connection, and a timeout for the read of
the response once the request is completely written.  But we have not found a
way to configure a timeout on the write of the request itself.

The net result is that when the server fails in this way, our client code gets
stuck on a socket write call which never times out.

Does anyone know of a way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
-andy