Specifically, I need to see exactly how you tell wsdl2java to use
xmlbeans.  I'm using the Ant task. I don't need to know that I can, I
just need to know how to do it.  I've examined the available options for
the Ant task, and I just don't see it.

From: Olindo Pindaro [mailto:o.pind...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Use XMLBeans with Axis1?

"wsdl2java" could use xmlbeans  when you invoking it to map wsdl objects
in java beans.

You can use SOAPUI , a GUI to automate webservice code generation using
Axis1 o 2 (and not only axis), to do that.

So on generated classes you can manipulate objects using get & set, so
xmlBeans is transparent to the programmer, you can see it just as
included packeges in generated classes.

I hope to be more clear.

Bye

Olindo