From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya [mailto:nandana....@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Axis2 ECCN

Hi Takayuki,
          I think this doesn't apply for Axis2 but any apache project
containing cryptographic functionality falls under ECCN 5D002. For example,
Rampart and WSS4J falls under this classification. More information can be
found here [1]. If you have any further questions, you can ask them from
legal-disc...@apache.org [3].

regards,
Nandana

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#classify