From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarach...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:22 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Axis2 ECCN

2009/11/17 <ta-hir...@hitachijoho.com>

        Dear Apache Axis2 Users

        Hi, my name is Takayuki Hirano, and I work at Hitachijoho, Japan.
        I am writing to ask you what is the export control classification
number for the Apache Axis2. (ECCN) I need to know this in order to obtain the
legal clearance to embedded Apache Axis2 in our test framework.

Any apache project is under the Apache licence which does not require any legal
clearance to use for any purpose.

thanks,
Amila.

        We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

        Sincerely yours.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.